Friday, December 11, 2009

$5 Hallmark Coupon Deals

These coupons are floating around in several magazines, but you can go here and print two (per computer).  I managed to get about 6 of these from magazines & printing and found some really good deals at my local Hallmark store in the mall.

Transaction #1:  I bought a paper doll board game that was orignially $15.99 with 40% off.  Used the coupon and got the game for $5 and some change.

Transaction #2:  I bought a book for Josh for $9.99.  Used the coupon and got it for $5 and some change.

Transaction #3:  I bought three of the 99 cent cards and the hardcover book (Snow Glad We're Friends).  The book is regularly $7.99, but you can get it for $2.99 when you buy 3 cards.  Used the coupon and paid $1 and some change.

No comments:

Post a Comment